Monday, September 23, 2013

#1 Greetings !

My name is Jean.  I was born on Oct 2, 1992.  I major in Business Administration of National Taipei College of Business.  I am a lively person.  My hobby is listening to the music, playing guitars and drums, and learning English.  Although learning English is a really hard work, I still love it, and I truly wanna make my English skills better and better that I can talk to foreigners or my friends who comes from other countries without fears.  In the college life, I must make my English skills having a great improvement, and take some tests like TOEFL, IELTS again.


4 comments:

  1. hey jean
    remember to post a comment to 3 people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you preparing the TOEFL or IELTS?
    In the period of preparing test is very difficult, but you will forget the difficulties after achieving your purpose.
    Fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M&M'S is as cute as me!
    It's your pleasure that I'm joining in your college life, right?

    ReplyDelete